It’s the Absolute and Total Truth.
Where there’s a will there actually is a way. It’s not just some “feel good” saying. It’s the absolute and total truth.
The biggest resource to an entrepreneur isn’t their degree, upbringing, opportunities, or even their champion mindset. It’s HAVING RESOURCEFULNESS. How well are you at figuring it out, making something out of nothing, getting the job done regardless of the opposition or problem. The people I know who are winning on the largest scare have resourcefulness & get it done no matter freaking what.
Being resourceful means…
* You are proactive.
* You see things through to the end.
* You move deliberately in the direction of your dreams.
* You’re aware of the vast amount of possibilities and opportunities around you.
* You don’t try to control your energy; you channel it instead.
* You don’t collect valuable information and do nothing with it.
* You’re aware that you have more tools available to you than you sometimes realize.
* You cultivate a state of inspiration that fuels your ability to take prolific action.
10 Ways To Be More Resourceful:
- Be a possibility thinker instead of a critic.
- Become the biggest giver of every relationship.
- Prepare long before your opportunity arrives. If you’re always ready you don’t need to get ready.
- Always look for the common good in situations, environments, & people.
- Bend the rules.
- Dare to ask for what you need.
- Be willing to push through discomfort.
- Develop grit and never quit.
- Always be improving yourself.
- Whatever it takes mentality.